"Great Show! Really good turn out. We made valuable contact with the great diversity of contractor, architects and specificers attending the show ... "
— Jack Zeimet
"We were apprehensive about even coming to the show, given the current economy. However, our expectations have been surpassed! The quality of attendees has been high and we are happy that we are here."
— Mike Davidson
Spec Management Group
Old Town Fiberglass
"This show is AMAZING! Landscape Architects, Contractors, and other professionals who are trying to find our type of product are here. The show is vital to the industry."
— John Holt
Recon Native Plants, Inc.
See it, touch it, click it at CLCA's Technology Cafe!
Experience tech hands-on and stress-free in our new painless technology learning environment. Don't have a computer savvy 12-year-old to show you the ropes? Let our industry experts provide you with solutions you need to get you back in the game.
Individually or in small groups, our system administrators, social media gurus and techno-geeks will help you explore some of the latest technology. Added bonus for these pain-free, no stress sessions: Get your technology questions answered on the spot!
- Learn to process credit cards "in the field" with Heartland's new Mobuyle payment system and other smartphone tools.
- Try several green industry apps, including Jibbigo (language translation), Soil Web (soil survey data), Sprinkler Times (sprinkler timer calculator), Landscaper's Companion (plant reference guide), ProntoForms (electronic forms), Fleetmatics (GPS Tracking), mpengo (project management and quotes), Horizon's Landscape Maintenance Guide app and more, for free!
- Question industry consultant Kelly Dixon on how the social media site LinkedIn can benefit your business.
- Ask industry consultant Jonathan Goldhill how you can use Facebook to market your company.
- Let Bamboo Pipeline show you how an iPad can make your business more efficient.
- Check out the new technology. We think you'll "like" it and what it can do for your business.
Bring your smartphone or iPad to CLCA's Technology Cafe
Thursday, February 2 | 11 a.m.–3 p.m.